Due to the perishable nature of our products, we do not accept returns on any of our products. We take pride in our customer service. We want to be sure you are completely satisfied with your order from FruitDel. If you are not 100% satisfied with our products or service, let us know and we will either promptly issue an appropriate replacement or a certificate to redeem on a future order. We do not issue refunds. Please be advised to contact customer care with questions regarding quality control.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Send you information and newsletters and/or communicate promotional offers that may be of interest to you about the FruitDel or select third parties’ products
- Process and fill your orders, contact you concerning the status of an order, answer questions, respond to your inquiries or requests, or otherwise contact and communicate with you when necessary
- Contact you regarding the processing of your order
- Improve our products and services
- To personalize and improve our services and Website, and allow you to set up a user account and profile that can be used to personalize your experience in using our services and Website
- To provide you with a streamlined checkout experience
- To provide you with targeted offers and advertising on the Website, through other websites or via direct mail, email, text message, or push notifications, and to contact you about upcoming FruitDel promotions, offers, and product information
- To help us learn more about our Website visitors and customers, and to improve their shopping experience and our business
- To develop new products and servicesTo research and address any problems with our Website, business, and our products and services
- To protect the security or integrity of the Website and our business
- Otherwise, as described to you at the point of collection
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing you personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us regarding our products, partner offers, special offers or services, and/or newsletters, you may choose to stop receiving these emails at any time. Information on how to opt out of receiving marketing email is provided in every email, or you may email email@example.com, or write us at the address provided above. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, and specifically what type of information you do not want to receive. If you opt out of receiving marketing email, we will continue to send you emails regarding order confirmation and shipment notification when you place an order with us.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18 years old.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:Fruitdel PH[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]FruitDel Fruits Store, 4 PCRB Subdivision, Lapu-Lapu City, 6000 Cebu , Philippines
Where do you deliver?
FruitDel delivers in most major cities in Cebu province: Cebu, Mandaue, Lapu-lapu City, from Monday to Saturdays.
Do I have to pay for shipping?
We offer FREE deliveries with a minimum of Php 500 per order to the towns we serve.
Can I track my delivery online?
We are working on adding online delivery tracking but unfortunately cannot offer it at this time. You should receive your delivery by the next day your order is made. Please email customer service if you do not receive your package by end of day and we will sort it out for you.